she breaks just like a little girlsshe: BIG RANT. →
kiendien: elizagraceh: kiendien: rampersandw: I respect people who work out. I respect people who eat healthy. I respect people trying to become better physically for health reasons. I cannot respect those who brag about working out, nor brag about eating healthy by constantly showing me through facebook, et. al. the type… Facebook is a social network. It’s meant for pictures and...
she breaks just like a little girlsshe: BIG RANT. →
kiendien: rampersandw: I respect people who work out. I respect people who eat healthy. I respect people trying to become better physically for health reasons. I cannot respect those who brag about working out, nor brag about eating healthy by constantly showing me through facebook, et. al. the type… Facebook is a social network. It’s meant for pictures and discussion. It can be a means to...
rampersandw: I respect people who work out. I respect people who eat healthy. I respect people trying to become better physically for health reasons. I cannot respect those who brag about working out, nor brag about eating healthy by constantly showing me through facebook, et. al. the type of foods they are eating to get healthy, and I cannot stand how people photograph themselves in the mirror...
19. Five items you lust after
Technically these are items 1. Financial stability 2. Success 3. Validation 4. A house 5. Traveling
18. A problem you've had
Combatting my laziness. A perfect example is my answer to this question
16. Something you always think what if about
What if I said “yes, ok” What if I applied for a school other than UT What if I tried harder What if I lost 10lbs What if they didn’t move to California What if I never dated that jerk?
15. Your zodiac/horoscope and if it fits your...
Zodiac: http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aries.htm I agreed with this 90%. I picked one paragraph I thought was accurate of me: How To Attract Aries: Let Aries know that you admire them, they thrive of admiration and followers. Let them know that you love their zest for life and that you find them intriguing, they love compliments more then most other astrology signs of the...
13. Your opinion about your body and how...
Constantly trying to improve myself both inside and out. There are days when I’m like “hell yes I need an excuse to dress up and hit the town” and other times I’m like “ugh…period. Don’t want to leave bed.” How confident I feel has a lot to do with how I feel internally and vice versa. Just depends. But I love myself enough to know the times when...
I get paranoid that when my friends don’t respond to my texts that they are upset with me or don’t like me or no longer want to be my friends. It reminds me of the fourth grade when I thought I was friends with these girls and they would say they were my friends but then they would turn around and giggle. We had to meet with the school counselor because of this where I would cry and they...
10. Put your music player on shuffle. First 10...
1. Between the lines - Sara bareilles 2. I still believe - Mariah Carey 3. Show me - Bruno mars 4. You make my dreams come true - hall & oats 5. On my own - les mis 6. Paparazzi - vitamin string quartet 7. A slow descent - straylight run 8. We are young - glee cast 9. The bakery - artic monkeys 10. My girlfriends boyfriend - her space holiday
9. How important do you think education is
Extremely. Getting lazy with my responses here
8. What you ate today
3/8/13 Jimmy dean delights turkey sausage sandwich Maruchan Cup noodles Pay day Chicken enchiladas Shrimp ceviche Goi cuon Che Thai
7. 5 pet peeves
1. Negative Generalizations/”-isms” 2. When Luke imitates me and makes me sound like this: “like oh em geeeee omgah hahahahhehehehe” and I’m always like, “I don’t effing sound like that” but it makes me laugh 3. When people litter 4. Pettiness 5. When people aren’t polite. For example, when someone doesn’t say please and thanks or doesn’t wave in their rear view mirror if I let them in or if I...
6. Your views on Mainstream Music
I liked it before it was mainstream. Hate when people say that. “Oh they were good until they got played on the radio.” That’s nonsense. Be happy that the group or artist you love is doing well
5. Things you want to say to an ex
If we’re not communicating still, it’s for the best. Good Luck in life.
4. Bullet your day
- wake up in the morning feeling like pdiddy - realized I wasn’t and went back to sleep - turn off 3 alarms on iPhone - roll out of bed try not to hit walls on the way to letting the dogs out - brush teeth, make up, brush hair - weigh myself - get dressed - let dogs in - leave for work - drive while jamming to NPR - work - come home, let dogs out - food - football /...
3. A book you love
Omg which one to choose. Ill have to say the most recent one ive read: “Is everyone hanging out without me (and other concerns)” by Mindy Kaling. She’s brilliant, funny, and you can tell by her rhetoric that she’s Ivy League alum. Good flow and I giggle every chapter. It’s food for my soul
2. Something you feel strongly about
I don’t like when people attribute certain qualities to a specific gender. Don’t tell me that you can or can’t do something because you’re a guy or gal. It pisses me off. Whatever gender you identify with does not make you superior or inferior to the ones with which, you don’t identify. Its ridiculous. Not only from a logical point but from a social one as well. Phrases off the top of my head...
1. Five Ways to Win Your Heart
Mine are for the most part fairly shallow. 1. Be an athlete - a good one 2. Have book smarts and street smarts - as in degree holding, retirement fund already set, has a career, no scrub 3. Be well traveled and cultured 4. Be funny 5. Love God I try my best not to date losers although a few snuck in under the radar. -.-
We could play all night. It just takes one night